Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I won't answer if you go in my personal space: Shahrukh Khan

It is not possible for anyone or anything to slow down the badshah of Bollywood- Shahrukh Khan. Even after seven surgeries, silicon, and four titanium screws, he is rearing
to go. Calling himself Frankenstein, SRK talks about how vulnerable he really is in the latest issue of People magazine. Regarding him jumping back on Twitter, Shahrukh says that this time it will only be for
professional reasons, or to talk about films. He adds that though he never lived in an ivory tower, he is moving there now. He says he is no more interested to answer questions that go
in his personal space. He also adds that he can't explain himself to people who already have a story in their head. In his words, "I went on Twitter because I thought it would be a space where I could be myself, yet I was misread. Lately, I have begun feeling that there is a lack of dignity. People feel they can say anything
to me. It's the internet, the free press. I get disappointed. I don't want to talk about my personal life with anyone. People get carried away on social networks; they like masala. I will just tweet abt Chennai Express. There are a lot of lonely people
around the world who I shared my
loneliness with. There was a bonding.
Unfortunately, people don't respect that. They ask, 'Why are you with this girl?' or 'Why are you fighting with this actor?' I am shifting back a bit. I was never in an ivory tower, but now I am moving there quietly. The core of your beliefs should stay the same even if it is old-fashioned. I can't
explain myself to people who already have a story in their heads. I will save it for my book-which will be one, big, controversial one".
On his famous friendship with Kara  Johar that is rumored to have gone sour he says, "Forget a rift, I am a Grand Canyon with everyone.
You need to re-look at your relationships if
they have changed according to what is
reported. Dont try to fix things in your
next interview. Some of my friends do that.
It's sweet. But, I won't do that." . He goes on to add,"On some days its nice, on others, friends have issues.But it's never been on the level of a rift" . Well, isn't friendship all about that?
In this warm and heartfelt interview to People magazine, he talks about his family, friends, & life post-surgery. Read on and enjoy this tete- a-tete with Shahrukh Khan! www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/i-wont-answer-if-you-go-my-personal-space-srks-interview-people-magazine-scans

No comments:

Post a Comment