Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

i'd Love to direct Superstar Shah Rukh : John Abraham

John Abraham has expressed his desire to direct King Khan in a forthcoming film. Talking to ZEE News, Abraham who will be seen in ‘Race 2′ out this weekend, said, “I’d like to direct Shah Rukh Khan. Ya. Because I know that for me, Shah Rukh looked brilliant in ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’… very handsome. I think he looks better with age – and men look better with age, in general. The most attractive men in the industry are the guys who are older – Salman (Khan), Aamir (Khan), Shah Rukh (Khan) . I’d love to direct Shah Rukh because I feel that there’s so much that I can do with him that’s so different and there’s his platform of a superstar too.”

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment